Although I said I would not have another post I wanted to do a quik one to say a big MAHALO to the lovely Cami for bestowing on me my very first blog award. I am so very touched that she would bestow this awesome award on me and in turn make my day. Mahalo Cami for giving me this wonderful and very cherished blog award. I am so touched by your kind words and your friendship. Please make sure to visit Cami's wonderful blog, she's an amazing crafter and a great inspiration to me.
So now I have to do the following:
1. Thank and link back to the person(s) who gave me the award,
2. Share 8 things about myself,
3. Forward it to 8 bloggers, and
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award
So, here goes,
1. THANK YOU CAMI FOR THIS AWESOME AWARD!! I love it!!
Some things you may not have known about me:
1. I LOVE sports, especially volleyball
2. Born and raised in Los Angeles, but my heart is in Hawaii!
3. I love surfing & surfers but don't know how to surf and my swimming skills are kinda junk.
4. I am a closet otaku (anime lover) who loves turtles, and most things Hawaiian or Japanese
5. I work for a Chinese fast food company who's trademarks are two Panda bears named Eddie & Tom Tom
6. I have a hard time saying no and sometimes it gets me into trouble
7. I "hoard" so I can "always see the pretty papers, etc." so I must learn to use them from this year on! - Me too Cami!! I love paper and hate sharing them
8. I am not related to Edgar Allen Poe
I'm throwing this one in just cause:
9. I love anything chocolate (dark) and peanut butter! - No wonder we get a long Cami, I love dark chocolate and peanut butter!! :)
Now the hard part, trying to pass this on to only 8 talented people out of thousands, but here goes:
Kathy & Elise
I want to thank each of you for your wonderful inspirations, please enjoy this award:
Please visit these ladies and send them some love. Mahalo for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful crafting weekend!