Monday, December 21, 2015

25 Day of Christmas Challenge - Day 21

Hello!!

Oi!!  This is super late!  I've either been late here or on IG.  hahaha!  Today, I'm late here.  So I'll make it short and sweet for day 21 of the 25 days of Christmas challenge with Linda & Kathy with this sweet onesie Christmas card...


Hehehe,  I love this card!  It's super duper CAS.  I used the MFT baby onesie die for this easy peasy card.  A Santa sticker to go on top with some white stitching and a Ho*Ho*Ho sentiment.   I bought that designer paper from Hobby Lobby and was waiting for just the right time to use it.  This card seemed perfect!  I did something simple with the inside using a new MFT die and a new La-La Land Crafts club kit die.


The sentiment is an older AmyR one and I love how simple it is.  Totally love the simpleness of this card.  I hope you do too.  Hope you're all enjoying the countdown to Christmas.  I certainly am going a little bit wacky, but so loving it.  If only I could be off from work like all the school kids.  That would be perfect!!  hehehe!   Thanks so much for popping in!  See you tomorrow!

xoxo,
Leanne

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

You are so clever Leanne! Really love how you added the Santa sticker and stitched the onesie. Super dang cute. Have a great rest-of-the-week and Merry Christmas!!!!

Denice said...

This is ho-ho-ho adorable! Love all the little details!