Friday, January 9, 2015

Lilo's Fun Friday #83 - Let's Party

Happy Friday and Happy New Year!

I hope you're all having a great start to 2015.  I feel like it's been a whirlwind couple of months and that this year is still whirling for me.  hahaha!  Seriously need a break from work and need to get back in to the crafting groove.  Luckily I needed a birthday card and although it took me a while I love the end result.


I used Cheers Anya from The Greeting Farm, an older piece of MME paper, a Bo Bunny doily, flowers from Petaloo, gems from Jolee and Recollections that I colored red.  I also used a Lawn Fawn sentiment and cut it in to a quick little flag banner.  After coloring Anya I fun-cut her out and popped her on the card.  I did do a little alteration by wiping away one of the champagne glasses. A not so quick card, but a fun one and the recipient loved it.

That's all for me for now.  Not sure when I'll be back, most of my craft stuff is put away and I'm slowly getting it all organized but I'll definitely try to catch up on your blogs.  Thanks a lot for stopping by!  Take care, enjoy 2015 and happy crafting!!

Hugs,
Leanne

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Great alteration!!! This turned out totally gorgeous!! Love it!

eva said...

aww, she's cute! i love how she looks with just that one glass. hope you are having a great new year!

Denice said...

What's that saying, "it's all in the details"?? Love this adorable Anya and the little details you added. Sorry it took you so long to get it finished, the end result is perfect.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I can see why the recipient loved your card.....so beautiful. Had to smile when I read that you "fun-cut" Anya. :-) While I was on vacation, I "had to" get my stuff organized too and it feels so good to have everything in its place. This has got to be one of the messiest hobbies yah? For me, one card and my desk looks like a war zone. LOL. But I wouldn't change it for the world....just TOO MUCH FUN!!!!! Happy organizing!