Friday, November 28, 2014

Lilo's Fun Friday #82 - Black Friday Santa

Hello! Hello!

Happy Black Friday everyone!  Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday.  Ours could be described with two words: food coma!  hahaha!  My parents did another wonderful job of making too much good food, but my brother's and I didn't mind as that means we have leftovers for a couple of days.  I'm not a big turkey fan, and the only time I'll eat it is during Thanksgiving or when I'm at Downtown Disney, eating at the Earl of Sandwich.  They have this amazing turkey sandwich that is like Thanksgiving all in one.  It's amazing!!  hmmmm....  I think I need to take a Disney trip soon.

Today for Lilo's Fun Friday share how about a fun card in honor of Black Friday and the official start of Christmas for me?  It's a black & white card featuring this Cheeky Santa from Make It Crafty...

Yeah, I have prezzie but I'm keepin 'em

This is one of the coolest Santas I've used on a card and I'm glad I bought him.  He reminds me of Willie Robertson from Duck Dynasty.  Oh that would be a cool idea to put on to a card.  (hahaha)  Sorry I got sidetracked, Squirrel!  (bahaha)  Anyhoos, I decided to go with a simple layout using a fun patterned paper and a few MIC chippies.  Inside the word bubble I stamped the sentiment that comes with the Santa stamp.  Makes me LOL!  I think on the inside I'll write something just as fun(ny).  Here's a close-up of the sentiment, makes you laugh right?!  lol!  I embossed it in silver to keep the theme going...


As most of you will probably be out and about enjoying the crowded parking, malls and stores getting those awesome deals, I'll be at work, (BOO!)  Can't wait for the day to be over to start the weekend and possibly get in some shopping.  Too many cool deals to pass up.  Have a happy Black Friday everyone and as always thanks for your wonderful comments and for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Lilo

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Cool Santa card, Leanne!

Denice said...

LOL, a black and white card in honor of black Friday....perfect! Santa is a happin' guy, that's for sure!

Hope you get the chance to get some shopping in today....there are deals for those who are willing to find them. I like to hunker down with my laptop and find free s/h....always makes my day!
:Dxx