Friday, November 15, 2013

KBD Aloha Friday Mid Inspiration - Fall

Scroll down or click HERE to find my Y&FH blog hop card.

Good morning and happy Aloha Friday!!

Today the Bees are back to share our mid-inspirations for our current Fall colors challenge at Kitty Bee Designs.  Stop over to the blog to see everyone's adorable creations.  Today I have a card featuring Hangin' Around Bear which you can purchase from the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy store.

Thinking of you - KBD Hangin' around bear

I started off making another tag using a couple MFT stacking pierced tags. Colored up my image with Distress ink pads and Copic markers.  Added a nice big brown button with some twine and a scrap piece of burlap that I cut in to the tab at the top of the tag.  I did some burlap coloring on it using the same ingredients as my last tag on the leaves.  I'll try to remember to take pictures next time I do this!  Anyhoos, I matted my tag onto a pretty striped piece of scrap paper from Colorbok.  I could have left it as a tag, but I remembered I had purchased a BASICGREY Indian Summer card kit from Ross and the theme was Fall so I chose one of the cards and followed the layout.  Once I was done I popped on my tag.  Worked out pretty well.

Happy Fall!

You still have time to link up to our challenge which ends on 11/22/13.  And don't forget, we're having a DT call over at Kitty Bee Designs.  If you'd like to be a part of a fun group of ladies creating designs with some kawaii >.< animal stamps then come check out our DT call HERE.  You have until November 30th or until the spots are filled to apply.  Good luck!

Mahalo for stopping by today!!  Have a fabulous Aloha Friday!!

Hugs,
Leanne

1 comment:

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw pure sweetness, love the color shades on this card...