Friday, August 16, 2013

Kitty Bee Designs - CH #6 Happy Birthday!

Hey Everyone!!
It's time for a new Aloha Friday challenge over at Kitty Bee Designs!  Woo Hoo!!

CHALLENGE #6
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday card & Tag

I used Happy Birthday Kitty for my card and tag. The fun thing about digital images is that you can make them really big or small to fit inside a tag.  That's what I did here.  The card is a 4x4 with a window so that you can see the adorable image peeking through.  I chose some girly colors (pinks, purples, magentas) and paired those up with some papers from Wild Rose Studio.  The tag was created using a Magnolia die.  I had so much fun coloring the kitty, she sorta looks like a baby tiger yea? hahaha!!  Tried to mimic the tag to match the card and I think I did a pretty good job.

Alrighty, don't forget to read the rules before you link up with us on the Kitty Bee Designs blog and then leave some love for my Bee teammates.  Mahalo for stopping by today!!  Have a happy Aloha Friday!!

Hugs,
Leanne

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Kitty cuteness~

Denice said...

OMG...so cute having the kitty peeking out!! Adorable!

Linda said...

Very cute card!!!

Rachel Parys said...

OMW, over-flowing with cuteness!!! Love these!!

Julie said...

I love the way you've coloured the image!

Hugs

Julie x

Cyndi said...

Super cute and creative Leanne!

Lynn said...

Really good use of the the Kitty Bee stamp. Love the peek-a-boo window.