Friday, February 15, 2013

LFF #57 - XOXO

Hi!!  T.G.I.A.F!!

Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Thursday.  It's really nice to be back to crafting and posting.  Thank you all for your lovely comments, I hope you all know how much I love to read them. 

Today for Lilo's Fun Friday #57, I wanted to share 2 handmade postage stamps I made using Yumi & Fumi with a fun Valentine's Day theme.  First up is Fumi:


I used the largest postage stamp & square Spellbinder dies, an MS border punch, C.C. Designs Cutter Bubble Alphabet die, a medium heart punch, Doodlebug Design's Love Bird patterned paper & Twinery Bakers twine.  There are also Recollections half pearls in each corner.  The colors used on Fumi were all based on the adorable patterned paper.  Next up is Yumi:

I used the same exact tools above for this postage stamp.  The only differences are the patterned paper which is from Martha Stewart, the colors of the half pearls, postage stamp and twine.  The layout is the same, I just popped Yumi on the opposite side.  Love that patterned paper and the pops of dark chocolate.  Here they are together:


I have to say these are a couple of my favorite Valentine themed projects.  Not sure yet if I will turn them in to cards or possibly add a magnet to the back.  I just love that they look like postage stamps!  Yay!


Oh before I sign off, don't forget that today at noon the Y&FH Challenge #9 ends, so if you haven't already linked up your card/project using a punch or die you still have a little bit of time.  Click HERE to upload your card and also to check out the details of the challenge, like which stamps you can use.  So far we've got 9 submissions but we'd love to get more. :)  These two can be purchased via our online store.  If you spend $50 or more you'll receive free shipping!   And if you haven't already liked our FB page, click here to rectify that.  :)  {okie dokes enough advertising for today ~ hehehe}


Mahalo for stopping by!!  Happy Aloha Friday!!  Have a great weekend!!

XX,
Lilo

No comments: