Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blog hop winner, A week from today & a swap share

Morning everyone!!

It's a beautiful morning here in LA.  So happy that the sun is out, that means my friends who are running in the LA Marathon won't be coming back sick to work.  Good luck to them, they are pretty fabulous!!

A little FYI, everyone that left me a comment, including the ladies in the hop, were all eligible for my RAK.
The winner is:
**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...
"great card and wow her hair color is awesome....need to try it....tfs...liann"
Congratulations Liann!  Please email me at quikhonu34(at)yahoo(dot)com with your snail mail and I will get that stamp set out to you!

********

On Sunday, March 24th, Renate' and I are venturing in to new territory:

PINK PARLOUR FESTIVAL

My buddy Renate' and I are excited to be joining Jenny S. Chen as part of the Pink Parlour Festival on 03/25/2012.  We've been there as fans and customers, but never with our own booth.  We're nervous and hope we'll have enough handmade goods to fill our little space :) but either way, we know we'll have fun.  It would be even more fun if you came and said hello!  Please click on this LINK and check out the website for details.  And if it's just not your cup of tea, you could always bet on the horses!  :)

********
I got this adorable card and some lovely RAK in the mail from my (Shirl's swap) March swap, Cely.  She's got some really cute things going on with her blog, so make sure to hop on over and become a follower if you haven't already. 

I was scrolling through that Stampin' up mini catalog and drooled!!  It's been so long since I've looked at one and boy have they added some really amazing things.  Yikes!  No, I'm gonna try to be good, but it's going to be VERY hard!!  (hahaha)

Here is a close-up of her cute Easter card, those bunnies are adorable.


Love the colors she chose and the pretty layout.  Mahalo Cely, so lucky to have you as my swap this month.

Alrighty everyone, gotta get back to crafting more for the show.  Hope you are all doing well.  Come back tomorrow for another Lollipop Crafts challenge.

Mahalo for stopping by!

Hugs,
Leanne 

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats on the winner!
And I'm sure you and Renate' are going to do awesome with your little craft space.... Good luck!
And such a pretty RAK and card swap from Cely.... Great job~

Cely said...

Yay! i came on here to see if you got it yet. :D now i can post it on my blog! LOL!