Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mystery Monday with.........Naomi!!



Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a great weekend.  I am a little sad, this is my last Mystery Monday post for the Farm Fresh Challenge team and yes this is my last week.  When I was first asked to join the new team I was so over the top excited.  It's been my dream to be a part of the Farm and to join a fabulous group of ladies whom I admire and who inspire me all the time has been so fantastic.  Getting to inspire you all has been so much fun.  I hope you all keep coming back to the Farm to not only continue playing in the challenges but also to cheer on the new DT.  I am positive they will be fantastik and will keep you on your toes like we did.  Now we've still got a week to be together so for now let's see who's this week's Mystery Monday case.
This week our fabulous captain Rachel got to pick the card and boy did she pick a beauty.  Here is Naomi's beautiful card featuring the original Princess Anya...
Hello Princess by Naomi
Isn't this one beautiful?  Rachel picked a good one!  I remembered seeing this in the gallery under the Royals challenge, thought it was beautiful.  Love the colors and look at the hair!  The colors are so fun and that castle is a terrific touch.  Check out the awesome inspiration from the DT here

So I kept it as much like the card as possible.  I had an alterior motive for my card.  I plan to give it to my friend's daughter for her birthday at the end of October.  So let's get to it...

Princess no. 2
I had so much coloring this darling little girl.  It's the first time she had ink from me and boy what a shame that I didn't get to use her a lot sooner.  But better late than never huh?  The sentiments are from two retired sets.  The dp is from the DCWV, Sweet stack.  I thought it went perfectly with the theme I was going for, plus the colors were so fun, especially with the sparkles.  I don't have any twinery twine, but I do have embroidery floss so I used two colors here, I think it looks pretty good.   Last but certainly not least is the castle.  I actually sketched out the one from Naomi's card and cut it out and colored it with Copics.  Glittered the turrets and then adhered it to the Copic colored background of blue sky and green grass.  That was a lot of fun.


Alrighty everyone, it's time for you to help us case Naomi this week.  Don't forget to add your card to the following sites: TGF Gallery, the Inlinks link at the bottom of this week's MM post & SCS.  Aaannnndddd!!!! You now have two ways to play! You can either CASE the card OR you can use it as an inspiration piece. Meaning that you can make the same style of card, use the same colors, etc, just as long as we can tell that you got your ideas from the showcased card.

The Mystery Monday contest runs until Sunday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.

The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice, so good luck!

Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays >Naomi

Mahalo for stopping by, hope you come back the rest of the week for my final posts for the Farm Fresh Challenge team.  We have our WOW & FFF challenges left, with a fun finale on Friday.   Be sure to stop by the FFC blog for all the fun.  Have a fantastic Monday my friends.

Big Hugs,
Leanne

7 comments:

kris said...

Awesome CASE-d card!! the papers and colors are fun and beautiful!! way to go girly!!

Cyndi said...

love your cased card! she is so cute and love the fun colors!

~*Joni said...

Oooh Leanne your card is super sweet! I love the candy land theme going on, it's just so pretty with this princess. Wonderful job this term with all the TGF cards! Your style is perfect for the Farm! :)

Amy said...

Awesome CASE of Naomi's card Leanne! Love the little scene in the oval mat, very creative and fabulous! :)

Naomi said...

Leanne, I LOVE your CASEd version of my card! You did keep it very true to the original and it turned out so sweet! Your friend's daughter will LOVE it! The DP you used is PERFECT...I LOVE Princess no. 2 and you coloured her BEAUTIFULLY...and last, but, not least, I LOVE how you made the castle yourself! You are SO talented! I am gonna miss you at the FFC blog but, I'm sure I'll still see you around the farm, right?

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is freakin' AMAZING! WOW! I LOVE the castle scene holy cow this is darling- just absolutely DARLING!!!

Denice said...

OMG...you sure had your thinking cap on for this one Leanne, your card is fabulous! I love the hand drawn castle and all the little details you added to it, and look at your twine...love how you used two different colors of floss! And your Princess Anya...GORGEOUS! Obviously, I LOVE your card!

:Dx