Sunday, January 10, 2010

TGF Sketchy Saturday Sketch 1

The first TGF Sketchy Saturday's just for fun sketch is from TGF's DT Pam Varnell.. She comes up with some really cool sketches. Here is today's just for fun sketch:

Here is my take on the challenge: Fun with Ruby

I am totally in love with this stamp by CA&F DT Amy Young.. She is just so cute and I was so happy when I got her in the mail last week. I paired her up with some bright pinks, oranges and a hint of apple green.. She was fun to use and I can't wait to use her and her other new friends again.
Supplies:
TGF WS Ruby stamp
Random striped & polka dot dp in pinks, oranges and whites sorry can't remember where I got these from they were loose sheets in my old stack of dp.
Bazzil cardstock for the card in a hot magenta pink, also used for the med flower and the outline of the sentiment; apple green paper for the outline of the oval and the same color for the ribbons and button.
Punches used are nesties large & med flower, and large & med oval; small & med stampin up for the sentiment.
Colored with Copics: E21, YR02, RV06,YG23,E47,YR68 & RV21.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love your take on Pam's sketch!!! I love the colors you used!! Makes it feel like spring even though we have snow and it cold here.
Hugs,
Angela