Friday, December 11, 2009

Boo, it's raining

Boo! Well I woke up to rain this morning. After all the beautiful weather we've had the past few days, discounting Monday, I figured it would stay that way.. Bummer... Well it's a good thing, we need rain. Hope everyone remembers how to drive when it's wet...
Here are a couple cards I made over Thanksgiving...

This one is using Flutter Anya from TGF, I just love her! Colored with Copics in shades of light blue to ice blue. The DP is part of the AC merrymint collection, sentiment was cut using the Cricut and the snowflakes punched with an MS punch and blinged out with some rhinestones.. The card itself is cut from a piece of Bazzil Blue Turquoise paper.


Trying to use up the rest of the Bazzil Blue Turqouise & some Fabrique brown paper (also from Bazzil) and another DP from the AC Merrymint collection, I cut out this 4x4 card and used Snow Anya from TGF. I colored her with Copics using shades of brick brown to ice blue and punched 16 snowflakes using my MS punch. Adding a touch of bling to the white ribbon rounds out the details of the card..

Well that's all for now. Getting psyched up to go to Disneyland on this rainy day.. Hope you have a great Friday and thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards are super cute :)

Amy said...

Love the frosty colors and the beautifully colored Anyas!
I hope it didn't rain all day on you at Disneyland!
Have a great week end!