Thursday, December 17, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 17

Good morning!

Today I have a super sweet card to share for day 17 of the 25 days of Christmas challenge.  I have a friend who has a little one celebrating her very first Christmas!  So I wanted to create something special just for her.  I hope when she grows up she likes it.


Squee!!   (hahaha)  The layout is pretty CAS.  No unnecessary frills, but still girly.  I used a few of my favorite companies on this card.  The adorable baby panda Ling Ling from Sister Stamps, snowflake banner from La-La Land Crafts, baby bib die (discontinued) from MFT, Merry Christmas embossing folder from Crafter's Companion.  The papers are all from my stash as well as the sequins and the Christmas hat sticker.  I colored Ling Ling as if she was wearing a onesie.  She is super sweet!!  The sentiment was handwritten.


I made a few more of these and will share it later.  For now I hope you enjoyed today's share.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

xoxo,
Leanne

2 comments:

Denice said...

This is shut the front door adorable...lovin' the snowflake banner! Happy 1st Christmas to your friend's daughter.

Lynn said...

A perfect !st Christmas card....love the onsie!