Saturday, December 5, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 5

Hello!

It's day 5 of my 25 days of Christmas challenge.  Today I wanted to share this super cute cocoa packet holder that was designed by one of my crafting friends, Belia.  (Hi Belia!)  We got together with Kathy, Linda and my new friend Donna last month to make some Christmas cards to swap with one another.  This is the first of the four.  I plan to spread them out over the next few days.


Isn't it the cutest?!  I love the cute papers and the colors make me smile.  Colored the altered image of 2 TGF images, Beanie Ian & Secret Santa Kit (exclusive).  Below you'll find a message and the hot cocoa packet inside.  This is a fun idea to share some warm wishes this holiday season.


This is one of my favorites this year,  I'm thinking of making more of these.  Hopefully I can find paper that cute!


Well my friends, hoping you all have a wonderful Saturday!  Thanks for stopping by!!

xoxo,
Leanne

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, so cute! I was planning a cocoa gift packet too but yours is so much cuter than the one I had in mind. I was going to do something simple. I love all the details and colors you included. Super inspirational!

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Absolutely darling!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Denice said...

This is just adorable! Love the image and the super cute idea to make a hot cocoa packet...so darling!!!

Rachel Parys said...

Genius!!! I love swapping heads/bodies! lol! TGF images are the best ones to do that with!! She is a doll!