Saturday, December 19, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 19

Hello!

Today I'm starting off a little bit slower to post.  (hahaha)  I have something different (to me) to share for day 19 of the 25 days of Christmas challenge with Linda & Kathy.

 

This beautiful scrapbook layout features some beautiful dies from La-La Land Crafts and the oh-so pretty, Christmas Molli.  It was designed by the very super talented DTL, Suzanne Kohler  (Hi Sue!).  As is Sue's style, tons of dies were used to create this winter wonderland.  (I will list them below.) Everything is well thought out and so pretty IRL.  The part that took the longest were the hills.  It might look easy, but we actually had to put a puzzle together to get them to look so "natural".



This is the first project I did at the La-La Land Palooza craft retreat.  Luckily I did because I don't think I would have finished it at all.  (Scrapbook pages are not my thing, hahaha)  But I'm glad I finished, I do love how it turned out.  I didn't have a picture to put in the box, I haven't printed pictures in ages!  So I'll have to find a good one to fill the space.  Here's a close-up of Christmas Molli colored with Copics.




Well I have to get back to the Christmas craziness happening at my desk.  I hope you're having a great day.  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with another special share for day 20 of this super fun challenge.  Until then have a wonderful rest of your day!!

xoxo,
Leanne

2 comments:

Denice said...

Such a pretty scrapbook page! Add a picture and it would look great as wall art with all the dimension, because I wouldn't want to crush those stunning trees! Happy day 19!

Rachel Parys said...

Love the colors!!! This is too cool!!