Saturday, December 12, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 12

Hello!

It's day 12 of my 25 days of Christmas challenge with Linda & Kathy and I've got another project to share from the La-La Land Palooza craft retreat.  This one showcases some of the cool dies available from La-La Land Crafts.


This card is very pretty IRL.  I love the colors that were chosen, the only issue I had with this was the ribbon.  It should not have been that difficult.  (hahaha!)  I think if I did this one again I'd do something different with the ribbon.  Here's a close-up of the card and yes I found some scrap plastic to insert as "glass" for the window.  I wish I had snow to make a shaker.  Again, maybe next time.



La-La Land Craft products used:  Pretty PoinsettiaChristmas Hill borderPhoto elementswinter branches, sentiment is from the club kit.

Well this one is going to be short and sweet today.  Got lots to do and need to get to it.  Thanks so much for stopping by and for the thoughtful messages.  I'm going to start going around to visit some blogs soon and will be blowing up your emails when I do!  hahaha!  I do really appreciate the comments and apologize that I haven't reciprocated yet.  Have a wonderful Saturday!!

xoxo,
Leanne

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

This is one of those things that makes you go Oooo, and Ahhhh!!!! So pretty!!! You are rocking the Christmas cards!

Denice said...

Pretty! The colors are a standout and the dies are used perfectly! Another pretty and well stated holiday card!