Tuesday, September 13, 2011

WOW - Sketch # 11



Happy Hump day everyone!!  Hope you are all having a great week.

On behalf of the FFC Farmers, I want to say Thank you for your patience while the Galleria is getting fixed.  To get you up to speed, we are asking all of you to use the inlinks buttons at the bottom of each post to upload your project for each challenge.  We know the techs are working hard to get everything back, and want to say thank you to them also. 

Today's challenge is a sketch by our awesome sketch-captain, Rachel.  Here's the sketch:


Head on over to the FFC blog to see what the DT has come up with.  I hear there are some kitties roaming around.  hehehe..

For my card I used one of the new Miss Anya Bags girls. 


I tried my hand again at pleats, but I know forsure I definitely need more practice! hahaha!  I colored her hair using the BVs and you can't really tell, but the fun blue paper has stickles all around it.  This can be used for any occassion, even Christmas.  We'll see where it ends up.  More than likely with the rest of my un-used cards. hahaha..

Alright my friends, time for your to get sketchy.  Don't forget to upload your card using the INLINKS at the bottom of today's WOW post.   You have until next Tuesday, 12pm CST to link your card via Inlinks, unless otherwise noted on the blog.


Again, thank you so much for your patience.  You are all FABULOUS!!

Big hugs,
Leanne

5 comments:

kris said...

omgoodness i just LOVE her hair!! great take on the sketch!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I love her hair too! Great color combo and style! Loving this card :)

Danni said...

Now this is one fun card that does make you smile!! Fabulous!

Nady said...

Ta carte est superbe! bravo!
hugs
Nadyne xx

♥Rach♥ said...

So adorable, love those blues!