Thursday, September 8, 2011

FFF - Hot or Cold?


Happy Friday everyone!

This week we want you to make either a hot or cold themed card for our "You're Hot and You're Cold" challenge!  If you are ready to make those winter/Christmas cards you're in luck or if you are just not ready for summer to end then you can go that way with your project instead!  To see if the DT is hot or cold head on over to the blog HERE.

Well since it's been so bluidy hot her the past couple of days, I was thinking let's go with a cool card, mind over matter yea?  I had this little gal colored up just hanging out on my computer waiting for a place to call home permanently.  Went really simple with the layout.  A few light and fun pieces of patterned paper and voila!

Sweater Anya
The patterned paper is actually from the DCWV Nana's Kitchen matstack.  Can you believe my luck that I found some paper that went with my "cold" theme?  Super lucky, that's me.. hahaha!

Okay my friends, it's time for you to show us your hot or cold projects.  The FFF challenges runs until Thursday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner with the DT's fave project will receive a free single TGF stamp of choice!

Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria> Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> Farm Fresh Fridays 2011> Hot & Cold

Have a great weekend and don't forget you still have time to get in your projects for our Mystery Monday Case (AMY YOUNG) challenge.

Mahalo for sharing your Friday with me!!
Hugs,
Lilo

3 comments:

Shar said...

See took at this pretty thing!!!
The hair just is so amazing!!!
You are Amazing!!!

AMAZING AND TALENTED YOU ARE!!!

Cyndi said...

aww she is super cute and love your coloring! great winter card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

oh she is SO cute, Leanne! I love your coloring too!