Sunday, March 31, 2013

Y&FH Challenge #13

Happy Easter Sunday my friends! 
Hoping you all have a wonderful day with your family and if that also includes spending time with friends too that sounds wonderful.  I'm planning to head to Hollywood & Highland today to go watch Oz with a bunch of friends.  Should be fun, hope the movie is good.  So far I've heard good things, so I'm very optimistic. 

Today also starts a new challenge over at Yumi & Fumi HandmadeRosemary and I are sharing our projects on the blog so make sure you hop on over there after you finish here.  For the next two weeks we would like you to case this beautiful project created by our friend and DT mate, Eva.

 
 
Isn't it gorgeous?  She used Fumi with Gift from the Kimono series.  This easel card/memo holder is totally awesome.  Now to play all you have to do is case Eva's project.  Create just the card or go all out and make an easel/memo holder, be creative and have fun.  I hadn't made an easel card/memo holder in ages so I thought I'd give it a go.  I had a lot of trouble at first, but it all came together in the end.  As long as you don't see the back it's all good.  {lol}
 

 
I inked up the adorable Yumi with Bookbag for this project.  She's been quite neglected so I wanted to make sure she got some attention.  The paper I used is from Basic Grey and it's matted on to two different colored cardstock by Bazzil.  I found those cool Scrabble looking pieces at Joann's in the clearance section. The flowers under Yumi's feet is actually a long sticker from Martha Stewart Crafts.  Actually fit in nicely on the bottom.  Added some black butterflies punched out with my Martha Stewart punch and last is the Hello Kitty post it.  How about a peek at the prize package?
 
 
All this could be yours, all you have to do is link up your project and you're in the drawing.  Don't forget, if you use a Yumi & Fumi Handmade image on your project you get two chances to win.  Challenge ends on Friday, April 12, noon pst.  Looking forward to seeing what you create. 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  If you have some time in the next two weeks to join the challenge that would be super!  Happy Easter Sunday everyone!!
 
Hugs,
Leanne

5 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

gorgeous!!! i love evas creation and yours is so cute too leanne!!! the scrabble tiles are real cute and the hello kitty paper pad is tops :)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love these notepad holders, so cute. They would make great gifts or party favors. Happy Easter.

Lynn said...

Both notepad holders are very professional and lovely. Love the scrabble tiles. I remember seeing some rubber stamp scrabble tiles but I can't remember where. I should have gotten them when I saw them especially since I've seen what you did with the real tiles. I am excited by both projects! Thanks for tickling my brain.

Jenny said...

What fabulous note holders and I loooove those images. hugs x

Denice said...

You did a great job casing Eva's card...the note holder is perfect for little gift giving! And those alpha tiles are too cute!
:Dxx