Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ISAIAH


Hello, hope you are having a great Tuesday. I have a quick share for now and maybe something later today. Sorry in advance for the poor pictures. I took them inside and the lighting is not so good, so these were the best I could do.
My co-worker asked me to make her some personalized wooden letters for her nephew Isaiah. She gave me carte blanche with the colors and theme, she only asked that there be blue somewhere on them. I chose a color palette of sky blue, brown, white & kraft. I chose to use 2 of the cute Oliver characters from the O&A series & 2 stamps, including the cute stars, from the Spotlight kit which you can purchase directly from The Greeting Farm.
Went for simple and fun this time around. Circles, dots and stars oh my... hahaha Used a couple Cuttlebug embossing folders to give some texture to some of the letters and also made my own dp with the Spotlight stamps and a few punches.

I'll post the supplies when I get home. Until then, enjoy the rest of your day. Mahalo for stopping by!
***********
Supplies:
Wooden letters: Michael's
Papers: North Sea blue cs-Bazzil; chocolate, white, kraft cs-Neenah
Stamps: O&A Oliver from Buddies & My Fav Things and Stars & polka dot stripes from the Spotlight kit- The Greeting Farm
Circle & star punches-Marvy
Inks: Black tuxedo-Memento
Copics: B000,12,24,91; FB2; E00,21,42,49,57,71,79;C00,2,5,8,10;R20;W1;0
Embossing folders: polka dots, swiss dots, funky circles-Cuttlebug; large dots-Sizzix

4 comments:

donna mikasa said...

What a cute project! Love the boyish colors and Oliver is one of my faves!

♥Rach♥ said...

You've totally outdone yourself, these are SO great! I love the little Oliver's you used and those stars are just too, too cute! Love it Leanne, totally worth the time you put into it :0)

Unknown said...

So cool project! TFS :)

Angela said...

I had to blow this pic up so I could see it better!!!! THis is so adorable, Leanne!!! I love your use of paper, colors and stamps!! What a great choice for a little boy!!!
Hugs:)
Angela