Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Hello, it's Tuesday morning and this should be a pretty fast post. I purchased these gorgeous SN stamps a while ago, colored them and finally put them on a card. I know it's not the greatest, but I love it just the same. This gorgeous mermaid, Pearl Tidepool is one of my favorites as well as her little honu, turtle, friend Seamoor. Amy Young is the artist of these gorgeous stamps. So happy that even though the background could have been a lot better, the main focus is on the great images. The rest are just accents to them.
This scene reminds me of the time I was swimming in the lake at Waikoloa Village and a honu popped it's head up not an arm's length away. It was one of the best moments in my life. I'll never forget it and I will always treasure it. I'll be sharing some fun stuff later today as well as on Wednesday! Have a good one!!
Mahalo for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
************
Supplies:
Papers: Kraft and white cs-Neenah; dp-DCWV
Stamps: Pearl Tidepool & Seamoor-Sweet November; sentiment- Fiskars
Turquoise blue sparkly ribbon-Michael's
Wave punch-Fiskars

3 comments:

Amy said...

Pearl looks gorgeous Leanne, awesome coloring! I love the waves and sun on your card, makes me think of Hawaii! Fabulous work, the card is fantastic!

Angela said...

Please forgive me for beening so far behind on my comments!! Leanne, Pearl is jsut so sweet with her Pink hair and your layout is great!! Hope you have a great day!! And thank you for all your sweet comments!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! TFS :)