Friday, August 27, 2010

Graffiti Creeper style

Happy Aloha Friday!! Hope everyone is having a great day and for some of you in later time zones, hope you're having a great evening. I'm back for another short post. CA&F is having their last Monday Mania challenge hosted by a weekly guest and the final challenge was given to us by Jenny V. She wants us to make a scene with our card or project. I chose to make a card. I asked my younger brother to draw me a brick wall with some graffiti on it. Isn't it cool?! I love it!! (His first time using my Copics, so will have to teach him about blending.) For the words I asked him for Creepers. I had already colored Creeper Thursday and thought if I add a spray can to her hand she'll look like the busy one. I tried to free-hand the "empty" canisters and then drew in the side walk by following the cement tutorial at CMC.
So in my scene Creeper Thursday has just finished tagging up her part of the Farm with her crew's name. She's on her last can and is thinking maybe she should stop as she doesn't want to get caught. Too late! hahaha.. Well I hope you get a chance to play along with the last MM to be hosted by a weekly guest. No worries though, they are gearing up for something else, should be fun. Mahalo for stopping by! Have a wonderful Saturday!
****************
Supplies:
Paper: White cs-Neenah; black cs-Bazzil
Inks: Black tuxedo-Memento; white gel pen-Sakura
Stamp: Creeper Thursday-TGF
Various Copic colors used.

5 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

How creative is this?? I totally love her hair and the "graffiti", fab job!

Unknown said...

Wow, Leanne! This is so awesome! So very creative!

Unknown said...

What a talented graffiti tagger =P

Angela said...

This is so cute!! I really love this and the brick wall looks great!! I love the little spray cans you drew in!! She has been s busy being a bad girl!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Jamie N. said...

Ooh I *love* this. From the brick wall background, to the tagging, to your Thursday creeper w/ the awesome straight hair. Fabulous job! I totally digs.