Friday, May 7, 2010

You make me smile...

Happy Friday! Sorry I've been MIA, been a busy week at work and home. Have a few posts to catch up on so will be busy this weekend doing that. Hope you are all having a great start to your weekend...
Here is a card I made using another of the awesome Sweet November stamps:

I love Darby's expression and I'm sure Bumbles is also lovin' her smile. I used some spring colors for this fun card and the layout is one of my favorites from CA&F. I wrote in the sentiment because I couldn't find a stamp that would fit.
Mahalo for looking!
Supplies: Kraft card & white cs (Neenah)|white & pink cs (bazzil)|yellow & white dp (Stampin' Up!)|Darby & Bumbles stamps (Sweet November)|black memento ink (Memento)|Copic markers

1 comment:

Claireabelle said...

Leanne this is just too cute!!

x