Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Support A Helping Hand - repost

Good morning!!!
Check out the generous giving campaign that is happening over at the Wild Patch kids blog: http://www.thewildflowerpatch.com/?p=559, please pop on over and check out the details. I'm doing my part by helping to post to my blog and purchasing this stamp set so that it will help the state of Tennessee. Have a wonderful Tuesday! Hugs, Leanne
*************************************************************************************
"Lending a Helping Hand
Hi everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Monday! I’m popping in kind of early today to tell you about a very special collaboration between myself and Betty Roberts of Simply Betty stamps. Last week I was continually reading about and watching footage of the flooding in Nashville. As I was reading Jessica’s blog and noticed her plea for folks that could to donate to the Nashville Red Cross I got the idea that it would be fun and hopefully motivating to create a digital stamp set and donate the proceeds to the Nashville Red Cross. With that idea I emailed Betty who is a FABULOUS artist and asked her if she’d be willing to join with me and she said YES! So A Helping Hand was born. We both set to work drawing as fast as we could and getting the stamps ready to go. At the same time Jess was busy organizing a very special team of stampers and bloggers to help spread the word and now we have the A Helping
Hand blog hop!! ~Jennifer Shultz owner/illustrator of Wildflower Patch Kids digital Stamps, and Betty Roberts of Simply Betty, a new stamp line debuting June 1st. "

(Please check out the site to see the list of blog hoppers)


To purchase please go to: http://thewildflowerpatch.com/shop/ and remember a 100% of the proceeds will go to the Nashville Red Cross

Mahalo!

No comments: