Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Fati!

Happy Monday, hope ur week has started out good and that the rest of the week gets better and better. :)
I wanted to share this card I made for my good friend Fatima. Her birthday is on Wednesday so I have to make sure it's in the mail tomorrow.
I'm also entering it in the Monday Mania challenge by Crafty Jenn at CA&F this week. The challenge is to use the following elements on your project: pierce, piece & punch. Pierce any part of the project, paper piece something and then punch using punches not die cuts. I think I covered all the P's on this card: I pierced a border on the colorful dp (My Mind's Eye), paper pieced the centers of the flowers on Fleur Anya's head & punched a border using a Martha Stewart punch.
Adding a fun ribbon (mary englebreit) and some pretty marker colors (Copic) completed this fun card for my dearest friend.
Mahalo for looking!
Supplies:
stamp: Fleur Anya (TGF)papers: red/aqua cs(Bazzil); kraft/white cs (Neenah); dp (My Mind's Eye)inks/markers: tuxedo blk (Memento) & Copic markers8 silver bradsribbon (Mary Englebreit)border punch (Martha Stewart)

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh she is so PRETTY!!

Unknown said...

Very sweet card! Your friend will love it!

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours you've chosen for her.
x

Amy said...

You did an amazing job with the challenge Leanne, this is soooo cute! I love how fun and happy it is...that Mary Englebreit ribbon is perfect!

Randi said...

Super cute Fleur Anya card Leanne!! The dark red and blue look stunning together!!