Thursday, February 26, 2015

Many thanks!

Hello!

Popping in for a quick post.  Hope you're all doing well.  Thought I'd share a CAS card I made.  I needed a thank you card and here's how it turned out.  


Almost kept it myself.  I absolutely love this patterned paper!!  I wish I had bought a few more sheets of it.  Also wish I had remembered where it's from.  I want to say BG, but it could be some other company.  The sentiment is part Walter & Winnie stamp and Taylored Expressions die.  The pink washi strip was cut using an MFT die and the flowers are all Prima.  Last touch was to add some pearls, just because.  So happy that the person I gave this to loved it.  Yay!

Well better hit the hay, the morning is going to come pretty quick.  Have a great TBT!  Thanks for stopping by!! 

3 comments:

eva said...

very pretty! loving all the florals!

Denice said...

Very pretty DP and the flowers are perfect with it, a great thank-you card.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh, so pretty Leanne. I feel like I'm in a garden. Happy Aloha Friday (woo-hoo) and hope you have a super weekend.