Sunday, November 3, 2013

Y&FH CH #27 - Color Challenge (Reminder)

Hello!!

Today I am happy to be participating again with Team Fumi as we share our inspirations for our current challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade.  Here's a reminder:

Create a project using the above colors. 

So a few days ago I shared a card I made using those colors but did not make a Halloween themed project.  Instead I made a holiday themed card.  (For more details click HERE.)  For today I do have something Halloween themed, a big tag featuring Fumi Panda.

Trick or Treat with Fumi Panda

Ta-da! (hahaha)  I had so much fun with this one.  I used some old K&Company Halloween themed paper as well as some new DCWV papers.  The antique doily is a QuicKutz die from Lifestyle Crafts.  OMG I had to shim that puppy a few times in order for all the pieces to pop out!!  But it was worth it, it's a really pretty die.  The flowers are Sizzix by Tim Holtz and I've been wanting to use it for the longest time!  Kept it simple by using some scrap Halloween papers.  You can't tell but that green flower has embossed skulls on them.  (hahaha)  Kept the sentiment simple by using a CC Designs AmyR stamp.  Stamped it with Distress embossing ink and used white embossing powder to make it pop.  I added a black velvet ribbon on top and lastly my colored Fumi Panda image.  Oh and I distress inked all the way around the tag and some of the flowers with Vintage Photo Distress ink. 

Fumi Panda

Well I hope I was able to share some fun inspiration for our current challenge.  Now remember you don't have to go all Halloween on us, you can totally use the same colors for a different theme.  I'm serious it's super easy.  Don't believe me?  Well head on over to the Yumi & Fumi blog to see the rest of today's shares by the always amazingly talented Team Fumi.  As always, Mahalo for stopping by!!  Wishing you all a fabulous Sunday!

Hugs,
Leanne

5 comments:

kanatanewf said...

Loving this gorgeous tag!

Danni said...

This is so cute!!

eva said...

pretty tag! i love the colors!

Denice said...

For some reason your tag is brighter and happier with this wonderful color combo...you rocked this challenge with this fabulous tag!!!
:Dxx

Denice said...

For some reason your tag is brighter and happier with this wonderful color combo...you rocked this challenge with this fabulous tag!!!
:Dxx