Sunday, September 5, 2010

Friends in the Spotlight

Hello! Happy Sunday. Hope you all have been having a great weekend. Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes. It's been a great birthday, but also been a busy few days as well. I haven't posted anything in a few days, but I made it a point to visit your blogs. I have a few posts to catch up on but first I'd like to post the cards, both handmade and store bought that I received for my birthday.
First up are the store bought cards. I always love cards no matter if they are handmade or store bought. These were all very funny cards and one very sentimental one. Love em!
These next cards are all handmade and very cute. The first up is from my friend Jen, It's so cute, the colors are perfect for summer. The next card is from my friend Kathy. She used Cupcake Anya and personalized the tag herself. She did such a great job. The next photo is taken of my present from my friend Elise. She made me a frame with my name and used cute Spotlight Anya. She also customized the bag. The other item she also made was the cute purse. This girl is super talented. She makes cards, sews and bakes!!
Lastly, but definitely not least, is the pretty card I received from my friends at work. My friend Jenny made the card and showed off her talents. She's a jeweler at heart, but she can make a pretty card at the drop of a hat. Annnndd... I can't forget about the fabulous cake made by my talented friend Doreen. I call her the queen of yummies, because she's always making the best desserts on this side of town. I call it the pineapple dream cake, but it's actually called, "Better than sex cake" yup that's what it's called. All I can say, is it's yum all the way!! Aren't my friends super talented? We always joke about all of us going in to business when we leave our jobs, but it's just a dream. Mahalo for stopping by, look for my next posts and hopefully my blog candy...

4 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

I totally didn't know your birthday just passed, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Leanne! Hugs to you and what wonderful friends you have :0)

donna mikasa said...

What wonderful cards and gifts! And that cake--what a name! You are blessed to have such thoughtful friends, and you are loved...

Unknown said...

Aww Glad to know your day went UN-NOTICED and filled with Special Joys to keep you going =)

Angela said...

Looks like your birthday was awesome!! Your friends are the sweetest!!
Hugs:)
Angela