Friday, September 24, 2010

Christmas gift tags & surprise RAK from Jenny V

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the first day of the weekend. I sure am, I have today and Monday off so I will take advantage of my little holiday with some crafting, visiting blogs as well as updating my own blog. Hope you get to do something fun today and the rest of the weekend.
My share today is from the fabulously talented Jenny Viloria of Jenny's Creations. She sent me thee cutest Christmas gift tags and she made them into gift card holders. I added the gift cards myself to showcase her awesome creations. On the front of the tag is this really cute Christmas elf. I wish I knew where she was from, if anyone else knows please leave me a comment and I'll update this post. (THNX!) I hope you can see the details from the photo. There is glitter on her wings and white fuzzies on the trims of her hat and dress.. She paired them up with some really cool and fun striped dp. I can't wait to use them.. Is it Christmas yet?! hahaha..
She also surprised me with some wonderful RAK (Random Act of Kindness) for my birthday. First off is this beautiful fun birthday card featuring Fleur Anya. She did an amazing coloring job using summery & bright colors. And how about that cute ribbon? It looks like it's made from a t-shirt. I just love it. It's going on my wall @ work with the rest of the other wonderful cards I received for my birthday. Here is the rest of the wonderful items she sent for my birthday some cool dp, really cute flower buttons, fun ribbon and a really cute clear stamp called, Mouse and Rabbit with sunflower, from Tina Wenke. What a wonderful surprise gift and I so appreciate her kindness. Mahalo Jenny!
Mahalo for stopping by! I'll be back for a couple more posts. Hope you're enjoying your Friday. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute tags and nice RAK :)

Jenny V. said...

I'm glad you like them. Have fun!