Tuesday, March 23, 2010

PRG Guest Relations Team

My coworker from Guest Relations asked me to make him a birthday card incorporating all of his immediate associates. The card was to go to another associate in the Marketing Dept. I wish I had a picture of our G/R team so you could see how closely the TGF characters I used matched up with the team. I went for a simple design, using the TGF characters as the focal point. I wracked my brain to try to figure out how I could get similar images of to mirror the team and lucky for me these great stamps helped me out.. On a basic white card, with some black and bright blue (evening surf - i love this color!) cs as the background I added the 5 different characters to portray my version of Guest Relations. I used red as the clothing, that is a trademark color for our company, and matched each person by hair color and skin tone. This card was tons of fun. If I get a chance I will try to post a group picture of the team.


Glamour represents Tracy, an altered WS Edward represents Robert (he actually wanted to be Surfer Ian, but in my vision he is Edward) Shooter represents Ruby, Ebony represents Natalie and Surfer Ian represents Adrian.

This turned out to be a fun card and they all got a kick out of trying to figure out who was who. The only one we all got right was Ruby. =)

Mahalo for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: WS Ebony & Edward; Cheeky Cherry Glamour & Shooter and Surfer Ian (TGF)
Paper: White card, blk and evening surf blue cs (Bazzil); white drawing paper (Canson)Inks/Markers: Tuxedo blk (Memento) and Copics; white gel pen (Sakura)

1 comment:

Randi said...

What a CUTE idea!!! Amazing TGF card Leanne!