Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sketches 4-7

Sketch #4

My card: Expecting Papa.. Love the colors used for this sketch. I had a lot of fun making it...

Sketch #5

My card: Rainy Day, Flowers in bloom... This was a cool sketch and I tried to do simple with this one.. Had that paper forever!!! haha

Sketch #6

My card: Expecting Mama.. I really loved how this card came together.. Loved the color combos and the sketch really made it work..

Sketch #7

My card: Rockin' It was used also for the 3pm Amy's Ad challenge at CA&F.


Here's what AMY had to say about this fantastic Challenge:

AD INSPIRED

I love to look at interesting color and pattern combinations when I'm browsing through home dec magazines to see if they would work on my cards. This funky bedroom set really got the wheels turning for me because I loved the pops of bright lime, teal and violet against the crisp white so that became the base for this card. I also was drawn to the paint splatter effect on the bedding so that found it's way onto my card as well. And there is still so much more that can be pulled from this photo, like all the stars and references to music... really the possibilities for inspiration are endless! I can't wait to see how you interpret this idea into a card now!

And HERE is Amy's amazing sample:

Isn't it the cutest ever?!! And guess what? Amy designed the cute Wild Sprout Ruby image.. Isn't she the cutest thing?!!! =d

No comments: