Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year & Sketch #3

Hello and Happy 2010!!!
Sorry I have been posting, but I plan to change that at least for a little while..
Let's see, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday and enjoyed yourselves. I certainly took advantage of the break from work to try to finish all of the cards for the TGF challenges as well as the CA&F weekend extravaganza challenges..
Well here are the rest of the cards I made for both the TGF 12 DOS and the CA&F challenges. I must admit that I used some cards for both challenges to save on time...
All stamps used were from The Greeting Farm and colored with Copics. As for the paper, most of the paper used was from Bazzil, Making Memories, DCWV, K&Company, SEI, some origami paper and some others I can't remember.. >.< So many scraps left over.. Going to have to put all the scraps together for another time.. Punches were either from EK, Martha Stewart or Stampin' Up! Spellbinders, Cuttlebug embossing folders..
I last posted my sketch #2 card.. So here is #3:
Sketch #3

My card: Happy Birthday Ian... Listening to some tunes on his Ipod.. Given to my Coworker for his birthday..

No comments: