Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Arigato Linda!

Hello!

This is the last of three cards I made to give to some crafty friends for their kindness in remembering my birthday.


For this card I chose to stamp, color & fun-cut Kimono Marci with Fan from La-La Land Crafts, Hmmm, is there a pattern here?  (hahaha)  Yes, there is, and it all stems from me wanting to use my neglected LLLC stamps, that's all.  I colored her with Copics and only paper pieced her kimono (not the yellow parts) and her fan.  The patterned paper is from the same Colorbok paper pad and I chose those two pieces because they seemed to match with this Marci.  It all came together fairly quick, and adding the Island Scrapbooking laser cut sentiment and sakura flowers really finishes the card off.

I'm pretty happy with the way all three turned out and so happy the ladies liked them.  Thanks again Donna, Belia & Linda.  You gals are sweet!!

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

So pretty!! I love the floral pattern on her and the doily!! Gorgeous job!!