Monday, August 10, 2015

Fairy Queen Anya mini calendar

Good morning!

Hope you all had a nice weekend.  Today I have another calendar card to share featuring a new (to me) TGF stamp, Fairy Queen Anya and new washi paper from Hanko Designs.


I love this Anya!  She's so sweet and I love her hair!  I had to do green with hints of yellows in the mix.  The rest of her was colored up pretty quick, fun-cut and then glued down flat for easy travel.  The sentiment is from AmyR for CC Designs.  Here's a not so pretty shot of all the glitter from my WOS clear brush pen. 


IRL, this is pretty!  I'm slowing transforming these calendars and sending them off to family and friends.  This one already found a home with one of my friends.  Only 20 more calendars to go, I think I can do this!  hahaha!!

Fairy Queen Anya (TGF)
Well, it's going to be a busy week so I better sign off and get to it.  Wishing you all a happy Monday!  Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing what I've been up to.  Take care!

Challenge: Quick Creations: Fairy theme

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhhh, how cute is this??? Her green hair goes perfectly with the soft pastel washi paper. Great background!!!! Just read you comment on my post. Glad you had a fabulous time in LV and hope you HIT THE BIG ONE!!! Thank you again for the SWEET candy. I'll definitely have FUN with everything. Have a wonderful week.