Tuesday, May 26, 2015

From the Heart, Thanks!

Hello!

Hope you all had a very nice and relaxing weekend.  I had wanted to put up this card in honor of Memorial day, but didn't finish until late in the day.  Now it's almost the end of another day. (hahaha)  Better late than not at all right?  =]


Using the cool Sun Ray background & Many Thanks dienamics from MFT, plus a punched heart, I created this pretty cool Thank you card.  I love how quick and easy this was to put together.  Another pretty card to add to my stash and I'm thinking I could possibly put together a few more of these with different colors.  Hmmm... something to think about especially since my mojo is slowly coming back.  Yay!!  Thank you for the vote of confidence it's really heartwarming especially since ya'll are cranking out some major amazing cards.  You are all my motivation!!  Thanks! ^.^

2 comments:

eva said...

love this bright card! and i love the detail of the thin blue border. it would be a great card to reproduce in different color combos.

Denice said...

I just love the sunray background die...it is really sharp! Yep, better late than not at all...so happy you finished this great card!