Friday, September 12, 2014

KBD - Challenge #32 Up in the Sky

Happy Aloha Friday everyone!



Today starts a brand new challenge at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday challenges.  This is going to be another fun challenge!

CHALLENGE #32
UP IN THE SKY
Sponsor: Bugaboo Stamps


For the next two weeks we want to see anything that is up in the sky!  For all the details, head on over to the Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge blog and while you're there check out what my Bees teammies have created.  They are sure to inspire you as much as they inspire me.   We were lucky enough to get some adorable sponsor images to play with and today I'm sharing a card featuring Critters Balloon - Cat.  


I feel so sorry for this kitty!  Looks like he didn't know what he was getting in to when he hopped on that balloon!  Hopefully he doesn't let his claws out or he's a goner! hahaha!!   This card is all about the image and the clouds which were created with my new favorite Distress Ink pad color called Salty Ocean.  Using my cloud stencil I created these fast and easy clouds on to the white panel as well as the blue card.  Love the drama it creates.   The other thing I love about this card is that I added some shimmer to the finished card to seal in everything.


I know you can't really see it, but it's a pretty iridescent color that really brightens up the colors.  Been using it on a few other projects, and I love it.  Okie dokes, hope you'll have some time to come and play in the challenge, we'd love to see it.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous Aloha Friday and a terrific weekend!!

Leanne - DT
Kitty Bee Designs


6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the cloud action and off course that sweet kitty...

Rachel Parys said...

Fab work on those clouds!!!! I totally suck at clouds! lol! Don't you hate it when your pic doesn't capture all of the pretty sparkly stuff! He turned out totally adorable!

Cely said...

so adorable! your sky is on point!

Denice said...

There you go again....showing off your perfectly puffy clouds! The kitty is adorable and makes for the sweetest card.

Lynn said...

Love your fluffy clouds! They really enhance the humor of your card. I don't think the kitty will make it much farther...poor thing.

nwilliams6 said...

Your clouds are wonderful and that image is sooooo cute. I feel sorry for him too! Sweet card.