Friday, June 27, 2014

LFF #74 ~ Arigato

Hello!

Happy Friday!  Or what's left of it!  (haha)

June has flown by so quickly especially now that the summer has begun.  I hope you've all been able to enjoy some of it.  Today I felt like sharing this card for Lilos's Fun Friday #74.


I used another one of the beautiful Asian images from the Crafter's Companions Oriental Delights stamp set.  This time I used this beautiful serene Asian lady.  Pretty yea?   I paired her up with oval and scalloped oval dies, red cardstock, Hanko washi paper, and a few dies.  The sentiment is a laser cut word from Island Scrapbooking.


I know you can't tell but that does say "Arigato" :) How about a close-up of this beautiful lady?  In this next picture are you able to see the shimmer?  I used my WOS glitter pen on her dress.


I really love this image, can't wait to ink her up again!  Mahalo for stopping by, I hope you all have a terrific weekend doing something fun, like crafting! or spending the weekend in a converted convention center watching volleyball.  yay!
~Lilo

6 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

This Asian lady looks so pretty and sophisticated. I LOVE that washi paper too. Have a super weekend Leanne.

Blankina said...

Wow It is such a pretty card, very elegant.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs Blankina

eva said...

pretty! everything goes so well with together. love that washi paper!

Lynn said...

Your card is an Asian beauty for sure. The image is very sophisticated and you really complimented it with all your design choices.

Rachel Parys said...

She is so gorgeous and classy!! Beautiful work!! Great color choices!

Sonia said...

Very elegant and absolutely beautiful. Love it!
Hugs, Sony
Sonia-Studio60