Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Belated Birthday Wish

Good morning!!

Today I'm popping in to share a late birthday card.  Yesterday was my Lollipop teammate, Dena's birthday and I forgot to post it!  I feel bad knowing that I knew when her bday was and still forgot to post. :(  I hope she can forgive me and I hope she enjoyed her very special "ME" day.

Here's something I came up with using Snow White from Saturated Canary


Used black, white and reds with a little bit of green for the leaves on the apples.  Found some gingham black and white paper in my stash and mounted it all on red cs and tied it off with a red ribbon.  Handwrote Happy Birthday! all over the card, then with the help of a square SB I drew in the border.  Oh yea I almost forgot!  There is a black postage stamp behind Snow White.  I'm really lovin' that die.

Hau'oli la Hanau Dena!!  Wishing you all the best for your birthday and cheers to the new year.  Lots of blessing to you!!  Hugs!!

And lots of hugs to you too!  Only a few more days til the new year.  Anyone have any resolutions?  Mine are always the same, exercise more, get more sleep, but I think this year I'll change it up.  Not sure with what yet, but hoping it will be good.  Okie dokes, Mahalo for stopping by enjoy the rest of your day and please make sure to stop by Dena's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!

Hugs,
Leanne

4 comments:

Mary J said...

She's so beautiful, Leanne!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Gorgeous card Leanne. I'm sure Dena will love it.

Sonia said...

Totally GORGEOUS creation Leanne.
Hugs, Sony

Cyndi said...

Sweet card for Dena! Love the handwritten sentiment!