Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Season's Greetings

Hey Everyone!!

Thanks to those of you who played in my LFF #44 Latte challenge last week.  I used the word "latte" 10 times in my post.  There were 3 of you who did try to guess so I picked a random winner and it was Kathy!  Thanks again for playing and check back on Friday for another chance for a little something from Lilo. :)
Poppin' in to share a Christmas card where I used Wryn the Royal again.  I saw the newest challenge over at Tiddly Inks and tried my hand at it.  Hope I did Lou's sketch justice...


This is a 4x4 card if you can believe it.  I printed out a couple Wryn the Royal images to this tiny size to use for Madison's gift, but ran out of time to use them.  She was easy to color up pretty quick and I had that paper sitting on my desk, just had to grab the ribbon, twine and gems and put everything together.  I didn't have a small enough sentiment to fit on to the tab that wouldn't be covered by the heart/ribbon so I hand wrote it in.


As you can see I went with a pink and green theme.  Not your typical Christmas colors, but I couldn't resist that small scrap of pink snowflake paper I had from last year.  Doesn't she look fun with pink hair?  Yes, I did add a little bit of sparkle to her dress and crown, after all she is royalty. (hehehe)  She reminds me of an anime character with her pink hair and ball gown.


That's all for today.  Mahalo for stopping by.  I always appreciate the kinds words you leave me, they make me smile.  Hope you all have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Leanne

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! Yay to me!! LOL...the card is so cute! love the details especially the heart button very creative!

Danni said...

What a fun color combo! Pretty card!

Denice said...

Oooooh, what a pretty color combo and I love her pink hair.
I don't have any of the TI images yet but everytime I see them I think I should!
:Dxx

Cyndi said...

Very fun and cute using non-traditional colors! Love that image and details!