Thursday, February 23, 2012

Friday Spy Day challenge

Hey everyone!
I've been quiet on the commenting again, but slowly getting around to catching up.  I want to say thank YOU for taking the time to stop and leave me lovely messages.  They definitely make me smile and keep me in high spirits.

I haven't been playing in too many challenges lately, but when I saw the Friday Spy-day pick from the Farm Fresh Challenge blog I decided, hey let's play!  So I did.  Here is the awesome picked image:


And here is my interpretation using Sunday from the Creeper Crew.


Pretty CAS yea?  I have been loving the blues lately and want to keep using colors that I haven't used for some time.  Just like stamps our markers need love too. lol.  So here I used greens, blues, kraft and white.  I hand wrote the sentiment : You're way COOL!  I enjoyed finishing this one, especially coloring him up.  I hope you like it too.


Alrighty, you still have some time to play in the Friday-Spy day challenge over at the FFC blog.  Whatcha waiting for?  Have a terrrific Thursday my friends!

Hugs,
Leanne

Supplies not listed above: 
Dots stamp (Stamps by Judith); white cs (Neenah solar white), blue cs (Bazzil), kraft (Recollections) green (MME), twine, button;  Spellbinders lacey circles, regular circles.  Tuxedo black ink (Memento).
Copics:




4 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Leanne,
Sweet friendship card. The image makes me think of friends getting together for a cup of coffee. And that's a cool dude with blue highlights in his hair. Gotta try that one day. Thanks for leaving sweet comments on my blog too. Happy Thursday!

Mary J said...

Hello Leanne honey! Hope your week is going well!

What fab cards - that coffee one is gorgeous and the guy one sooo cool!

Cyndi said...

great job with the "blues". :) love your hair coloring! awesome card!

Amy said...

Love how this almost looks like a portrait of Sunday and his blue/black hair is really fantastic! Oh and I totally think you need to turn your handwriting into a font... it's makes for some really beautiful looking sentiments!