Thursday, March 31, 2011

FFF Challenge - In with the New!

Happy Friday everyone!!  Before I let you in on the first Farm Fresh challenge details, be sure to check out the TGF Blog today for our RELEASE DAY BLOG HOP!  There are lots of wonderful inspirations and cuteness going on and with any release there is a prize.  You'll definitely want to check it out! :)

Some note worthy reminders:
  • Be sure to familiarize yourself with the new Farm Fresh challenge blog tabs.  LOTS of helpful info including FAQs, challenge rules, and MUCH more. 
  • You'll also want to familiarize yourself with our NEW Galleria category "Farm Fresh Challenges 2011."  This is where you will upload all of your wonderful creations.
Now on to the challenge...  In celebration of our NEW blog, NEW challenges and NEW Design Team, we are bringing you all things (you guessed it) NEW with TGF.  Use a new TGF image, new paper, a new technique, you get the picture. 

Before I share mine, please be sure to visit my FF DT sistas for some inspiration: Jessica, Rachel, 1LuvnMama, Tasha, & Sparkle.  Don't forget to leave a comment, there is a rumor that there might be a hidden Syren on one of our blogs. :)


Waves of Joy with Surfer Anya
 
For my card I am debuting the ever so cute and in my opinion, long-awaited, SURFER ANYA! Chee-hoo!  I just love her to pieces!!!  Isn't she just the cutest surfer girl with her boardshorts, bikini top, surfboard and flower in her hair?  I just love all her wavy hair too.  She is officially my favorite Anya! {haha}
So what's new on my card?
  • Surfer Anya
  • Designer paper
  • Surf board stickers
  • The sentiment, yes, it is from the old Anya Says stamps set, however it's the first time I've ever used it.  So that counts.  {hehe}
  • The layout
  • This is a new card fold, as well. Yes, scroll down to see the reveal :)
  • As for technique, I tried a fun new way to color hair thanks to fellow TGF DT Buttercup.  To see her technique click {here}.
Here's she is in all her golden tan glory and her shiney surf board ready to grab a tube!

Surfs Up with Surfer Anya

Here is the inside Joy fold card. {Thanks Rachel!}  For details on how to make this please click {here}

Inside shot of the card

So are you ready to play? I hope so because the prize is a SINGLE stamp of YOUR choice! 

Just enter TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011Farm Fresh Fridays > All things New!  You have until Thursday, April 7th at NOON CST to enter!

Good luck to everyone and MAHALO {THANKS} for celebrating with The Greeting Farm!!
Hugs,
Leanne

31 comments:

Kate said...

I just love it. Surfer Anya is just adorable and you did a wonderful job coloring her.

Kate

Anonymous said...

hi leanne!!! what a super card!!! and such a cute surprise inside!! =) thanks for sharing =) and also, WELCOME!! I'm so glad you're in the new crew =) YAY!

kris said...

Fantastic card!! Love the folds! Gorgeous skin coloring and the beach scene is absolutely fabulous! congrats on making the team!

Jenny V. said...

Cool card Leanne! Just love the topical theme. Your coloring is awesome. Woo Hoo! Congrats to you on making the team. Can't wait to see more on what you create on the Farm.

Lora Oliver said...

I am totally loving the Surfer Anya and I agree that it is a long time coming. ;) You did an awesome job with her and I love your card.

amylynne said...

Fantastic card!! Love the new stamps!

♥Rach♥ said...

This is TOO flippin cute! The joy fold (?) is so great and the papers are just perfect, this is fabulous Leanne :0)

Unknown said...

This is simply gorgeous! Love the fun fold!!

Shazza said...

wonderful card x

KanataNewf said...

Just gorgeous!

Jessica Diedrich said...

HOORAY! SO excited to kick of this amazing new team and your card is just FULL of new-ness! Love that! WELCOME again-you will do fabulous!

tiff said...

Love everything about your card! Surfer Anya, the papers, embellies...fabulous!

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE this fun card!!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card!! Love the fun fold!!

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Love her tan look,love the way the card opens,such a fun card!
thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

Wowzers Leanne, you have a lot of new on this card...I knew you'd rock the farm! I love the design and the additional surf boards are an awesome touch! Anya is one cool surfer dudette!
Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I love your card! The layout and the new goodies are awesome! She's one rocking surfer :)
hugs, margie

eva said...

congratulations! love this image and your card! such a fun way to open it.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!! Love this new Surfer Girl! She soo makes me want to leave work and go find a beach!!!!!!! lol
TFS!!!
~Heidi Brawley

Unknown said...

I just love her! I agree long overdue!!! Ian needs his Betty!!! Great card!

Mimi said...

Gorgeous card Leanne! Love the vibrant colors and the fabulous fold! Have a great weekend! ;)

Denice said...

Congrats on being part of the DT, your talents are well deserving of it! Can't wait to see all that you come up with over the next couple of months!

:D

crafty amy said...

This is such a brilliant card I LOVE surfer Anya and it is great the way the card opens up :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Anonymous said...

Awesome card! I loved the way you coloured Anya and your card is so FUN! Congrats on the DT spot.

-HeidiD

Tindaloo said...

aloha! love the card and new stamp :)

My Scrap Diary said...

Congrats on being part of the new team!
Oooh, I just love that she has a tan. And I like that its a joy fold. And I also like that everything on your card is new. Lol, dont you just love shopping!!
Jess M :)
Ps Im a fellow Angelino as well.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Leanne. It is so nice to meet you. First I have to say how awesome I think Anya's tan is. You did a fabulous job of it. Second I really have to tell you that I love, love your card design. You really do a wonderful job. I can not wait to see everything you come up with. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful work. Hugs, Lisa G

joni h said...

Congrats on being chosen for the TGF Challenge team!! So awesome! Looking forward to checking out your creations!

Nady said...

I love your card, the colors! wow she is beautiful! bravo!
hugs
Nadyne xx

Unknown said...

Love the inspiration you always bring. Fun and awesome card layout I will hope to try it soon!