Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fancy Dress Marci

Happy Thursday! This is a very late post, but I wanted to get it in before I forgot. :) First off, hope you are all enjoying your week. The weather is so unpredictable lately I don't know what to wear when I wake up! hahaha.. Hope the weather is playing in your favor. :)
For my share tonight I wanted to introduce Fancy Dress Marci. Isn't she just the sweetest? As you all know I was introduced to her at CHA and she is certainly starting to leave a wonderful impression on me. I chose to use some bright Spring colors to frame her and kept it very simple. Even added a little friend, in the corner with a very simple Hi! as a sentiment. I used two small circle punches, white gel pen, a very small piece of twine and gemmed her up. I believe this counts as a Spring card so I think I'll enter it in to the Lollipop Crafts challenge Think Spring. Hope you have a wonderful evening and a fantastik Friday!
Until next time, Mahalo for stopping by!
Hugs,
Leanne

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Isn't she a SWEETHEART!!!

Tammy L said...

This is fabulous! I love your bold spring colors and such a cute image. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week and hope to see you again!
-Tammy

Mimi said...

She's so adorable Leanne! Love the color choice and the darling ladybug is too cute!! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts! Have a great day! ;)

1LuvnMama said...

Wowie Leanne! She's gorgeous is emerald green! I think this is perfect for the challenge and good luck! :) I think I'll be seeing you soon {wink, wink} @ you know where. ;)

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous! Definitely spring!