Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's ok - WCW Color challenge

It's Sunday and I hope you are all having a good day. It's not so much hotter than yesterday, yet, but I expect it to be about the same so thinking of just staying in a crafting some more. Hope you find something fun to do today whether it be crafting, going to the movies, hanging out with family or reading, have fun with it. ;)

Club Anya is having it's weekly Wild Card Wednesday challenge and the challenge posted on July 14th can be found here.

I chose to do a slight alteration for the main character and looking into my TGF bin Jade wanted to play this time but she wanted to be a little more street so I have her head paired up with CC Thursday's body.

So melon, chocolate and aqua were the challenge colors given to us. It's really hard to pin down a melon color for coloring so I used Copics R01, 05 & 22 to make my own version of it. I attended Anime Expo during the July 4th weekend, so I am totally into colored hair right now. As you can see I used those melon colors to color Jade's hair. For aqua I chose BG05, 11 & 15 and used those colors to color in her long sleeve, belt and shoes as well as her eyes. For chocolate I chose E27, 35 & 59 and colored in her shirt and pants.
I'm thinking she looks street enough, hahaha..

For the rest of the card I used the simple CA&F SS #26.


Mahalo for stopping by, and I hope you have a chance to play with the CA&F WCW challenge.
***************
Supplies:
Paper: berrilicious, mud pie & sea blue cs-Bazzil/ white cs-Neenah/ dp-Quite Contrary In My Mind's Eye Jack & Jill "Be Happy" gleeful paper
Stamps: WS-Jade & CC-Thursday- The Greeting Farm
Copic Markers: R01,05,22,20/E00,27,35,59/BG05,11,15
Ink: black tuxedo-Memento/ white gel pen-Sakura
Die cuts: circle & scalloped circles-Spellbinders/Swiss dots embossing folder-Cuttlebug

2 comments:

Angela said...

Okay what is going on!! Where is all your followers!! People really need to check out your creations because they are awesome!!
Jade looks so cute on Thursdays body!! I hope you had a great weekend and thank you for all your sweet comments!! I am trying to get caught up on my blog visiting!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Amy said...

Love your altering Leanne! Jade definitely looks 'street'! Great use of the colors, fabulous card!