Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bad News Baller

Happy Wednesday!
Working with digis is a new thing for me. I don't have a laser printer at home so I have to rely on printing them at work. I have been wanting to ink up The Greeting Farm WS-Audrey since this little cutie first debuted. I colored her in pink and black because she looks like a baller to me. To be exact, I made her into a Bad News Baller (check out the link to the right).
Can you tell she's wearing some bling? Well I tried to take this picture at an angle where you could see the shimmer on her necklace. :) I'm super happy by the way she turned out. I didn't want to add too much to take away from her debut so I used a cute dp, a really cool punch and put it all on a black card. Used a really fun and cute sentiment stamp which I think ties it all together. I think I will post this to the July 16 FFF challenge. Also going to submit this for the Little C's Dark Pink challenge. Well that's all for now! Mahalo for stopping by, hope you have a great 1/2 way to the weekend day! ;)
**********
Supplies:
Papers: Black cs-Recollections|white cs-Neenah|light and dark pink cs-Bazzil|pink,blk,white medallion dp-TBA
Stamps: Digi WS-Audrey-The Greeting Farm|Kid's sentiment-Hero Arts
Inks: Black tuxedo-Memento|clear glitter gel pen-Sakura|black muliti-liner-Copic
Copics:
C4,7,8,10|0|E00,37,59,77|R01,20|RV02,13,14,21
Martha Stewart border punch

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love this! She's a great Bad News Baller and the sentiment is perfect! Wonderful debut for Audrey!

Unknown said...

This is just too adorable! Love the colors!
Hey, Leanne! I would like to send you an email but can't seem to find your addy. Can you email me at kimlayu@gmail.com? Thanks!

Kim