Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Good morning and Happy Friday!
I'm having a really good morning so far and hope you are as well. This is going to be a quick one so here goes...
TGF is having a "spring cleaning" challenge. I decided to use the package wrapping from the Neenah paper I recently bought. I love the colors and the really cool design. It actually looks pretty cool as a subtle background. I also used some yarn that I was planning to give away. Here's what the pre-finished card looks like:

This is an image of the scalloped circle right before I finished the card. I also used the Neenah paper here:

I found a couple more spring cleaning items, a flower pendant that was part of an earring set and a stamp that I used to add a background to the main image of Spotlight Anya. She is so sweet! Here is the finished card:

It was fun looking and rummaging through my craft stuff and finding treasures that I have neglected. Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Mahalo!
Supplies: Paper: white card; dark brwn cs (kelly paper co); yellow "dp" (Neenah paper packaging); white cs (Neenah) & desert storm cs (Neenah)|Stamps: Spotlight Anya (TGF) & flower stamp (Adornit)|Ink/Markers: tuxedo blk & cocoa brwn (Memento); Copics|Die cuts: Scallop circles (Nestabilities); scallop punch (EK)

No comments: