Friday, September 28, 2012

LFF #41 - September SSS

Happy Aloha Friday everyone!

Hoping you had a great week and if it wasn't hoping this weekend will cure that!

For today's Lilo's Fun Friday share I have a card I made for my September SSS, Kathy.  I was pretty excited that she was my SS for this month because well, she's just that, a secret crafty sister.  Ok so maybe she's a SCS, but either way she's pretty awesome.  Check out her blog and if you aren't a follower you should be.  She has a lot of fun ideas and is always coming up with great projects.  It was only fitting that I used the new Sister Stamps BFFs for her card. She's generous and so giving.  I know that I can always ask for something and she never says no.


There is no dp used here.  Instead I used my wildflower background stamp and my newest Memento inks (new sprout, summer sky) to create this fun backdrop.  After inking up all the papers I distressed the paper with the ink pads.  You can't quite tell but I added some Stickles to the ends of the flowers.  Looks pretty IRL.  The paper with the BFFs stamped and colored is actually a small card.  The two flowers on the bottom are not only decorative but help to keep the card closed.  On the inside I stamped Hugs with an AmyR sentiment stamp...


From the same group of stamps I stamped the sentiment on the front of the card.  This one has some great words to use.  I added some other fun stuff to send to her.  Hope she likes. 

Next I wanted to share my September SSS card from Miyuki Noon.  She made me this adorable Fleur Anya card with an aloha feel to it.  I also got some fun crafty accessories to play with.  Mahalo Miyuki!!


I wonder who my October SSS will be?  If you'd like to be a part of these funs swaps then head on over to Kris' blog and sign up for October.


Happy Aloha Friday everyone!! Have a terrific weekend and as always, Mahalo for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Lilo

12 comments:

eva said...

how cute and pretty! i love the colors! and yay for friday!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

So cute Leanne. I love how you colored their hair two different colors. Gorgeous background too.
Miyuki made a very sweet tropical card.

Sandie said...

cuteness!! I need to get me some of those stamps. Love the colour combo too!!

Rachel Parys said...

These are both so cuuuute!! I still don't have that darn Anya, she's just one on a long list of many that I still need! The girls' kimonos look adorable with the little flowers on them!! You always do such great work!

SuiLan said...

Again this is a gorgeous card with a beautiful color scheme! Great background stamping!

Denice said...

The Sisters BFF's are adorable and you used two of my favorite colors...what's not to love about this fab card! I hope your SS enjoys!
:Dxx

Unknown said...

Thanks Leanne for the shout out and being my Sept SSS! Loved your card from the creative background paper to the coloring and sparkles on it! Your SSS did a great job as well for making you feel like home* hehe.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your card is Gorgeous!!!!!

Mary J said...

Oh they are both so SWEET Leanne!

Cyndi said...

Beautiful card! Love the technique and colors! Also great card from Miyuki!

Shar said...

Oooo I love the Green and The Blues in this card!!!
Great creation!!!
Aloha,
Maine

Sonia said...

Beautiful card!
-Sony