Monday, June 25, 2012

Playing catch up with SS - All in one Basket

Hi Everyone!
I know it's a shocker!  hehehe...  I'm so sad that I haven't been coming around to blogs and seeing what you all have been doing.  I really hope to get back to it real soon. 

For now, I wanted to play catch up with a few Sister Stamps cards I made using stamps from release #6.   I realized that I never posted them here.  I have three to share so I think I will pre-post so it seems like I've been busy.  hehehe... I used these as samples for our booth at the Rubber Stamp Convention in March.  Unfortunately, I don't remember any of the Copic markers I used, but I might remember some of the papers.

BTW, make sure to head on over to the Sister Stamps blog to see previews of  release #8.  Today Jenny is showcasing a really cute giftcard holder featuring the adorable Mariko!  I think you will all want her.  I know I do.  :)

Here is the first card I made using the adorable Daba...


The basket is a created using a giant punch I bought from Hanko Designs (a long time ago).  I kept the negative part and used it as a frame for the basket.  Used a sheet of some bright fun dp and a very small oval punch for the eggs.  I think Daba is very happy to have found all the eggs to put in his basket.  Hopefully some of them are chocolate or have a fun prize inside.  Wouldn't that be wonderful?  :)


Okie dokie, tomorrow I will share a CAS card I made using Masa.  Hope you are all having a lovely Monday!  Mahalo for stopping by!

Hugs,
Leanne
*:)

8 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awwww, so cute Leanne. Isn't Daba the cutest bunny? Hope you have a great week. Happy Crafting.

hapagirlren said...

I LOVE DABA!!! Great card, Leanne!

Danni said...

Super adorable!! :)

Rachel Parys said...

He is too sweet! What an adorable bunny and basket! I love it!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is the cutest Leanne! Love the layour and that bunny is adorable :)

Mary J said...

Leanne, this is FAB! Gorgeous use of the papers and kraft!

eva said...

daba is a cutie! love your sweet card!

Cyndi said...

Super cute! Love Daba and the easter basket you created!