Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Didja Know...

Hey Friends!
Happy Wednesday!  Hope you are having a great week so far.  It's starting out to be a busy week at work for me so I am going to try and get around to visiting everyone soon.  For now, I wanted to share today's WOW challenge over at the Farm Fresh Challenge blog.  We are back with a sketch by our captain Rachel.  Here is this week's WOW challenge sketch:


She's got some pretty cool ideas for sketch layouts dont'cha think?  I feel you nodding and I agree!  hehehe.  To see what the creative and inspirational DT has come up with please click HERE.  Here's how I interpreted the sketch:


I played around again with body switching, can't get enough of it, and came up with this Creeper Kid switch. Wednesday is not only rockin' the red & pink hair she's also way happy to be out of the school uniform. hehehe  With school out for the summer this little gal is ready to toss the books and get some fun in. 
Hope you get a chance to play with this week's sketch.  It's such a fun one, common' ya know you wan'na..  hahaha!


The Voice is on so I'm going to close with a Mahalo for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!! 
Hugs!!
Leanne

Card recipe:
I apologize, I couldn't find my list of design papers or Copic colors I used.  If I find it under the giant mountain of scraps I will definitely update.  (So sorry!)  I do have the stamp image list and a few other items:
TGF Images:  Wednesday & Leslie from the Creepin' Kit
Letters: Fiskars
Black cs (Recollections) & White cs (Neenah)

9 comments:

kris said...

Whoa sister this is super cool!! i feel some sassiness (in a good way of course) on this creation! =D

1LuvnMama said...

Wow girl! Luv Wednesday in her new outfit for sure. Awesome job Leanne as always.
You so funny, who's your fav on The Voice? :) I luv TEAM BLAKE . . . Xenia and Dia!

Tasha said...

Ahh this is awesome, its super sassy and fun and i love the colours. Great sentiment too
love tasha xx

Grandma Bonnie said...

Leanne, i wanted to thank you for always leaving such nice messages about my cards/projects in the galleria. Your coloring and cards are awesome and a great inspiration! Thanks!

Nady said...

Ta carte est superbe! Ta coloration est magnifique! bravo!
hugs
Nadyne xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

her red hair is amazing! Great card and love that sentiment!

Carol Dee said...

WOW great coloring.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love this color combo!

Carly said...

so cool!