Sunday, October 3, 2010

Think Pink

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you had a great Saturday and spent some time making cards or other fun projects. I was able to make one card that I would like to share.
October is here and it's Breast cancer awareness month. I made this card for that honor. I chose this fun sentiment and hoping everyone will get the message. If you didn't notice, I altered two TGF stamps, can you guess which two? If you guessed Spotlight Anya and Hope then you are correct! I gave Spotlight a bob and then put her on Hope's body. I love how her hair turned out and I think she looks great on Hope's body. Added some fun dp in pinks and whites and for a little drama I included some black borders.
I cased this joy fold card from Maribeth's blog. In fact, that gorgeous Halloween card is one of two cards that I recieved the other day for the 2 card swap at Munchkins. You all have to go check out Maribeth's blog, she has some awesome talent and her projects rock. In my next post I will share the card with you. Make sure to stop at Maribeth's blog and leave her some love.
I just love this card fold. Another one to add to the growing list of layouts. hehehe.
Well I'm off to bed because I'm falling asleep as I post this. hahaha! As always, Mahalo for stopping by. Have a fantastik Sunday!

7 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

this is sooo cute, your work is brilliant, love your colouring :)

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing. Big hugs :)

Michele said...

This is such a pretty joy fold card! Love how you colored and your altered Anya!

Mimi said...

Cute card! Love the altered Anya, and the sentiment is perfect! ;)

Amy said...

Love your alterations Leanne, she looks amazing! Awesome card!

WickedPixie said...

What a wonderful card! Your alterations look fabulous! :-)Traci

maribeth27 said...

I love this card! It's sooo sweet!