Saturday, December 19, 2009

Enjoying Saturday Nite

It's been a few days since my last post. I want to say thanks for all the nice comments about enjoying the holidays and not stressing. I'm taking everyone's comments to heart and just wanted to say, THANK YOU.

Hope you're having a great Saturday. Just 6 more days till Christmas. Still working on my Christmas cards, and buying presents, hoping to get everything done this weekend..

Here's what I've been doing for the past week: These are a series of 4x4 cards for my mom's co-worker, 10 in all. No two are alike.. It was a fun project, but boy did I make myself work! Next time I will definitely start early... famous last words...

Stamps used from: The Greeting Farm, Stampendous, Inkadinkado, Stamps by Judith & Stampin' Up!
Ink used: Memento Black Tuxedo
Embossing folders used from: Stampin' Up & Cuttlebug
Die cuts used from: Spellbinders
Cardstock from: Bazzils & Hanko Designs
DT used from: Various paper pads, Me&My Big Ideas (Modern Milan), Making Memories, Stampin' Up, K&Co, DCWC (Citrus & Green Stack) & Basic Gray
Punches used from: Martha Stewart
Colored images using: various Copic Markers & Sakura Gel pens
Ribbons: various

1 comment:

Amy said...

What an awesome variety of cards! I'm glad to see you posting again!